Thursday, February 21, 2008

After listening to much Adventures in Sci Fi Publishing - in particular the Scott Sigler interview....I had to give his podcast books a go and damn - its a damn rocking good time listening to my new evil overlord. I have been sampling all his wares...I'm really not a sports fan but am even loving the Rookie - actually a lot...Let just say that you have another dedicated fan who will be adding to your sales on Infected....

So if anyone is reading this and likes good storytelling with a decidedly bloody bent do yourselves a favor and go listen to one of Scott's books....they are addictive I warn you but are a great way to entertain yourself....

Find him at
www.scottsigler.com

and really watch the short film linked to the site : Sacred Cows... again something worth you time....

No comments: