Monday, May 12, 2008

Delta....Gamma Clone?

For those that have yet to discover the action thriller goodness that is JC Hutchin s 7th Son do yourself a solid and go to his site here - 7th Son - and give it a listen. he has gotten a print deal and the trilogy will be seen on shelves in 2009 (March I believe).

I would say like Siglers stories you - and really any new story - you have to give it a few chapters to get its hooks into you (yeah I'm reading Infected now - so...... and yes I get the creeps anytime I have an itch). but JC will get you addicted just like the Future Dark Overlord. Oh and dont' let his nice exterior fool you - his characters are not safe from death and pain.....there is much to be handed out here too in that regard.

JC if you ever read this thanks much for all the entertainment, and I pity the studio that tries to make a movie out of this....they are seriously going to break the bank doing it right.

Take care and go give JC your ear for a while.......


GL

1 comment:

J.C. Hutchins said...

Hey GL! Thanks for the ultra-kind comments about 7th Son! I'm thrilled you enjoyed the story, and I can't thank you enough for the evangelism. YOU ROCK!